Fines are charged on overdue items:
- Standard loan (2 weeks) - 10p per item per day (maximum £3.00 on an item)
- 1 week loan - 20p per item per day (maximum £3.00 on an item)
- 24 hour loan - 20p per item every 15 minutes
Remember to keep fines below £5.00 or your account will be blocked.
You can pay your fines at the Library Help Point, by telephone 0151 291 2000 or at the Self Service Machines. Alternatively you can pay online. Go to www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/library and click on Library Catalogue
- Click on 'My Account' from the tabs at the top
- Enter your Borrower Number which is your ID number, including the last digit (usually a 1), with no spaces or dash.
- Enter your PIN XXXX (if you don't know your PIN contact the Library Help Point 0151 291 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
The screen will show all your fines and will give you the option to pay online.