In circumstances where it is necessary to hire a vehicle, such vehicles can be hired from:
Arnold Clark (Agresso Supplier ID - 10002826)
Local Branch - Liverpool Sefton street
Tel: 0151 708 5330
- The driver is responsible ensuring the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel prior to pick-up. Failure to do this will result in a extra charge to the University.
- If you wish to hire a vehicle you will need to have completed a Annual Driver Declaration Form which must be emailed to email@example.com
- The University has its own Motor Insurance Policy, therefore you will not need to purchase additional insurance.
- If you intend to hire vehicle for more than 14 days you must inform the Insurance Section.
- Please ensure that driver's check the vehicle prior to using, a contact number is on the rental wallet to report which will be noted on our system, or they can report it by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of an accident, a 24hr contact number can be found on the key fob for assistance, an Accident Report Form can be found in the glove box to complete sent to Arnold Clark
- A 24hr contact number for assistance can be found on the key fob and the rental wallet
All members of staff who are required to drive either University mini buses or hired mini buses for work related activities, are required to undertake Midas (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme) Training for Minibus Drivers, please see below policy.
Midas Car and Van Training policy