Additional Government Financial Help 2013/14
Some students may be entitled to extra help towards their living costs in addition to the grants and bursaries available. This money does not usually have to be paid back.
Find out more about:
- Up to £20,520 – non-medical personal helper
- Up to £5,161 – major items of specialist equipment
- Up to £1,724 – other disability-related expenditure
- Help for students with children up to £1,508
- Help for students with adult dependants up to £2,642
- 85% off actual child care costs up to a maximum of £148.75 per week for one child and £255 per week for two or more children.
More information on this additional financial help is available at www.gov.uk/student-finance