Additional Government Financial Help 2016/17
Some students may be entitled to extra help towards their living costs. This money does not usually have to be paid back.
Find out more about:
- Up to £20,725 – non-medical personal helper
- Up to £5,212 – major items of specialist equipment
- Up to £1,741 – other disability-related expenditure
- Help for students with children up to £1,573
- Help for students with adult dependants up to £2,757
- 85% off actual child care costs up to a maximum of £155.24 per week for one child and £266.15 per week for two or more children.
More information on this additional financial help is available at www.gov.uk/student-finance