Additional Government Financial Help 2017/18
Some students may be entitled to extra help towards their living costs. This money does not usually have to be paid back.
Find out more about:
- Up to £21,305 – non-medical personal helper
- Up to £5,358 – major items of specialist equipment
- Up to £1,790 – other disability-related expenditure
- Help for students with children up to £1,617
- Help for students with adult dependants up to £2,834
- 85% off actual child care costs up to a maximum of £159.59 per week for one child and £273.60 per week for two or more children.
More information on this additional financial help is available at www.gov.uk/student-finance